Sunday 24 September 2017

嵐 - Miles Away [Eng translation]

(Translation Index: Here

嵐 - Miles Away

遥か未来へのDreamer 走り出した日のBeliever
はじまりを祝うFreedom 確かに聞こえるほら
生命の音 刻もうよ もっと
君へ送るEndless beat 巡り巡るSeason
A dreamer heading in to the distant future, a believer on the day I started running.
A freedom that celebrates beginnings, you can definitely hear it--see.
The sounds of life, let's engrave them even more deeply,
As an endless beat I'm sending you, the seasons going round and round.
諦めないYesterdayと 選んできたEverydayを
繋ぎ合わせたTomorrow 風は未来へと吹いて
エピソード 紡ごうよ もっと
手に愛を持って漕ぎ出すWith you
A yesterday I can't give up on, and the every day which I'd chosen.
Are tied with tomorrow, and the winds blowing in to the future.
This episode, let's spin it even further,
Holding love in my hands, I begin to row with you.
明日へのPromises 繰り返してくMy life
それぞれのOne way 生まれてゆくMy story
たとえMiles away いいさFaraway
放たれた光の果て 共にSailing days
Promises towards tomorrow, my life repeating itself
Each one way, giving birth to my story.
Even if you're miles away, it's ok being so far away.
At the end of this radiating light, we'll be together on our sailing days.
重なるフレーズ… 幾千の夢
Overlapping phrases, thousands of dreams.
風が歌うメロディーを 空に響くハーモニーを
僕らは感じるJoyful 時に流す涙を
何重奏も 奏でよう もっと
永遠を祈って All my love is you
A melody sung by the wind, a harmony that echoes in the sky,
The joyful that we feel, and the tears that occasionally fall,
These endless amounts of instruments, lets play them even more.
Praying for eternity, all my love is you.
君へのPromises 時を越えてくMy wish
このままOn your way 喜び描くStory
今日にSay good night 願うMorning light
まだ知らないその先へ 行こうSailing days
My promises to you, and my wish that transcends time.
Going on your way just like this, painting a story of happiness.
I'll say good night to today, and wish for the morning light.
To what's still unknown ahead of us, let's go towards our sailing days.
重なるフレーズ…
夢のほうへ…
届くまで…
Overlapping phrases...
To our dreams...
Until we reach them.
遥か未来へのDreamer 走り出した日のBeliever
はじまりを祝うFreedom 巡り会うためのPromise
繰り返してゆくMy life
A dreamer heading in to the distant future, a believer on the day I started running.
A freedom that celebrates beginnings, a promise to meet once again.
My life repeating itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment