Sunday 11 March 2018

99.9 s2 subs update

Hi. I'm sorry I was supposed to upload episode 4 today, but I'm really swamped with school work and will continue to be swamped for the next two weeks. I swear I will try to upload it by the end of this week though and I apologize for the delay.

As for episode 5 and beyond, unfortunately I cannot give details on when I will be releasing those, but it will probably be a while from now (although episode 5 has been fully translated).

Especially since episode 6, 8 and 9 are all extended, and episode 9 is extended for almost TWO HOURS. The extra 15-20min really makes the translating process a lot longer and the cases are actually becoming much more complicated and intricate.

Anyway, this post was just to give a quick update so that people don't think I've abandoned this project. I haven't! I'm just working at the pace of a sloth.

Again, apologies! T-T

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sooo much for subbing this! Don't care if it's 2019 I'll just be glad to watch it :) Thank you for your efforts and please take your time.

    ReplyDelete